Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chocolate Rassberry Soap and Coconut Lime

I am soooo happy with myself at the moment i made to batches of soaps last night and they look perfect and smell OMG delicious, if they could invent computers that we could smell a picture then you would understand what I mean. This picture below is of the Coconut Lime Soap I made and it is so refreshing and yummy, if only we could eat soap ha ha.
Both these soaps wont be ready to purchase until 1st Jan 2010 that seems such along time to wait so in the meantime check out our website for other delicious soaps at www.thesoapdish.com.au

Coconut Lime Soap
This is so yummy smelling i just want to bite in to it, but I think that would spoil it getting a soapy taste in my mouth, I am so going to loose some weight with this one if I have any cravings I will just smell my soap.
Chocolate Rassberry Soap


3 comments:

Leonie said...

Ohh, they do look delish!

Philippa Petty said...

Yummy. Yummy

pf said...

They all look so yummy, cant wait to smell them. I' using one of my soaps I bought and loving it!

Love Paula

P.S I bought the bon bons for Christmas Day today!

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View