Sunday, November 29, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend

Firstly I want to thank Yvonne Campbell once again, she is the wonderful person that organised our craft weekend, and if it wasnt for her I would not have met a lot of the people that I now know.


I am so tired right now and should go to bed, but I badly need to update my blog.
I have had yet again another fantastic weekend away with my stamping friends and loved every minute of it. We had a lot of good laughs, yummy food, drank nice wine, made lots of beautiful things (which I will show you when I take a few pics) got some great bargains thanks to Kristy for Auctioning her stamps sets/papers/markers and had very little sleep. I do have some photos I can show you they are of the soaps that I have been making, they smell very yummy and if you havent checked out our website go to http://www.thesoapdish.com.au/

Honey Macadamia Soap
This is just delicious smelling its available now in our online store.


I havent named this one yet but it has a rassberry smell to it doesnt it look pretty.



This soap is called Clean Linen it has been very popular, this will be ready in a couple of weeks

1 comments:

Alison said...

Thanks for such an awesome weekend Susannah, it was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again. Your soaps look so amazing, I'll be placing an order real soon.
Alison xox

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View