Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Stampin Up Kit Has Arrived

Oh Wow Oh Wow, yep my kit has arrived I am so excited and just have no idea where to begin, do I do this or may be that nah I think I will start here, I am lost in all my wonderful SU supplies and here I am on the computer when I should be designing.
Oh I am going to attempt a scrapbook page I would really like to get page done so I can show to people at my first class which is only a couple of weeks away, and then they may do a scrapbook class with me.
And here are two of the three cards we are doing at my first class, I hope you like them.

1 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Sus, Its so exciting when the starter kit arrives.

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View