Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Friends 40th


Gift Box and Co-ordinating cards, envelopes & paper
Co-ordinating card set

Card I Made for Natalie

Inside the card I made
Well this has just come from the top of my head I quite like it, what do you think?
I have decorated 6 sheets of paper, 4 envelopes and made 4 cards which are all co-ordinating they are all displayed in a clear acetate box bag thing that I have created.
Its my friends 40th a couple of weeks ago and she has said no presants but I thought it should be ok just to make something little and I was going to make a voucher to come to a class to put in the bag but just didnt get time to do it.
Cheerio

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View