Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Where does time go??????

I cant believe we are in August already and I havent done a post since April. I thought I better update and put a new post on as my sister has just designed this great new banner for me and should do a little plug for her, she is very talented isnt she as you can tell by my blog. Click on Paula to go to her blog and chech out some of her amazing work.

I have been a busy busy girl, my husband and I have just bought a business and I am now doing all the booking keeping (wages, super etc..) at home in between school, kinder, creche pick ups and drop offs and after school activities so as you can imagine I havent had a great deal of time to be making soaps. However I did make my first batch of Bay Rum for men Soap last night not sure of the smell but hey I am no man am I haha, I have not taken a photo of it yet so when I do I will post it up. I also made another batch of soap not sure what I am going to call it but it has orange essential oil and a small amount of vanilla frangrance in it, I think I may like this one, silly me forgot to put all my liners in the mould I used and now cant get it out, I will attempt it in a couple of days and hopefully get a pic up for you.

Thank you for those that have still been popping over to have a look at my blog, I will try to update again soon.

Take care Susannah xo

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View