Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sorry not much card making just lots of Yummy Soaps

Here are a few photos of what I have been making

Riceflower & Shea Soap

I have also managed to fit in some cookies for the kids, and I just had to take a photo of them sitting in my new glass dish that I got on my weekend with my big sis.


Rasberry Delight Handmade Soap


Rustic Rose
Beeswax & Honey Soap (my new favourite)
For more soaps check out my online store http://www.thesoapdish.com.au/ I will be opening again on the 15th Jan.
Thanks
Susannah

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow those soaps look yummy - almost good enough to eat, wish we could get smells via the internet.
xox

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Susannah, these do look good enough to each, shall have to invent the scratch and sniff computer screen, lol! I am sure they smell delicious. Take CareX:)

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View