Saturday, October 31, 2009

Classes Classes Classes

Yes its must be time to have another card class, this time I will have 10 spots available due to the demand of people wanting to attend but make sure you contact me early as first in gets a seat.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
When: 7pm Friday 20th November
What will we be doing?
4 Christmas Cards
4 Birthday cards
$25.00 to attend.
Email susannahiredale@hotmail.com or 0417 342 987
Note: BYO Adhesives please
here is a sneak photo of a card you will be making if you attend.

Sorry photo is not very good was taken with my iphone

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View