Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another Scrapbook page

Oh I have been a bit slack in posting photos on my blog, I really need to buy a laptop so I can watch tv and update my blog at the same time lol, I have been very busy with my classes again, I have a few regulars must have so many cards now as they just keep coming back which is lovely and just great to have a chit chat. Anyway here is a Scrapbook page I did when I was away on Stamp Camp a couple of weeks back. I hope you all have a lovely weekend I will put some photos up of my baby girl who is turning the big one on tuesday 25th I cant believe she is one already. Thanks for stopping and checking my blog.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View