Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet Always

On Friday I went to a friends house and we had a lovely chit chat and when I said I was going to head home she told me to leave the eldest two kids with her they are 6years and 4 years, when I got home I felt a bit lost not having them around as my little baby 10month old went to bed, so anyway this is what I created.

I made this with the Stampin Up DS paper "Sweet Always" I thought it was appropriate for the photos because the two girls in the photo are very sweet, Hollee is 5 years old and Sandra the elderest one in the photo is my 11 year old niece who would be 12 now she passed away on the 24th April it was a very horrible day for us all she was hit by a car when crossing a road not far from her house it was a complet shock to us all and still is. Sandra was always a Sweet beautiful girl when ever she was around the kids adored her so much and she was great with the younger kids.
Oh also Keep a lookout on my blog as I am going to organise a scrap and chat night in August there will be only 8 places available.





Products
DS Paper Sweet always, Pumpkin Pie & Choc Chip paper, scollope punch

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Love this page Sus! Sandra was such a gorgeous girl so sad :(

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous page and a lovely tribute to your niece. Sucha sad story I am sending you Big hugs. M xxx

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View