Monday, July 27, 2009

The New Spring Mini Catalogue

How exciting its that time of the year that Stampin Up release a Spring Mini and there is some wonderful things inside it, here is a sneak peak of something I have made using products from the catalogue, if you would like a FREE catalogue please email me on susannahiredale@hotmail.com The new mini catalogue will be available from the 1st August 2009 so not long now. The cover to the project I am showing was inspired from Lara Blog she has a wonderful blog with great ideas. I will more than likely case the card she has done for my class this week as it is just a simple elegant card.

I have a SCRAP and CHAT night on Friday 7th August starting from 7.30pm which will be loads of fun so if you are interested in card making, scrapbooking then let me know.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

This is a card gift pack which holds 4 cards & envelopes

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow this is GORGEOUS Sus!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Whta a great idea! I love these stamps.
Alicia xx

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View