Friday, June 19, 2009

A Sad Couple of Months

Well here I am yes I am back I have been so busy, if you have been on my two sisters blogs Paula and Kristy you will see that we have had a terrible couple of months/years with our mum passing away and now our dad on top of that my eleven year old niece was on her way home from the park and hit by a car and died it has been an absolutely shocking month, now my poor little girl who is five just wants to be with me she keeps telling me she doesnt want me to die, so we are doing our best to deal with her emotions. Talk about dramas that is what my life is full of at the moment I had to call 000 last week my 9 month old turned blue in the face she chocked on some bread I got it out but my god I was so so scared.

I am really looking forward to focusing on something positive such as conducting classes and have some fun with friends, I had my first class on Thursday and silly me forgot to take a pic of my first class, I had five lovely ladies make 5 cards each and they all seemed to enjoy it I even have some booked in for next weeks class I am so excited about it, I will try to remember to take some pics and upload them as soon as possible.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View