Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am back from the beach

Hi guys, sorry been busy having a little family holiday with my hubby and kids, this is the first time I have been away with three kids wow the car was jam packed full. We headed off to the beach for a couple of days and the weather was great the day we arrived but that first night I was up a lot with my little baby Imogen she wasnt feeling too good, and then Hollee my 5 year old woke up at 6am crying she was scared of the rain and wind and I dont blame her it was very noisy. Wednesday morning it was raining a lot and very windy so we went for a drive to stock up on pencils, colouring books, toys, demazin, plugin wall vapour thing, the good old snott sucker (fess) and baby vicks, so much for having a cheap weekend away. I was kind of glad it did rain on Wednesday as I got to have a 2hr nanna nap you gotta love a nanna nap I sure do.

Thursday we decided to take the kids to the beach in the morning as they were desperate to go the poor little buggers wanted to go straight back to the caravan it was too cold again, we then headed for mini golf and they loved it. It was great to take time out with the family and getaway from phone calls, internet, house work all that usual stuff and just chill with my family.

Here are a couple of photos I took.

Cheers Susannah
Lohgan & Hollee @ Portarlington
Imogen trying her first piece of steak





1 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

HAhah Imi looks too cute eating that steak! Looks bloody freezing in those pics I think Lohgan almost looks a little blue.
Kristy xo

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View