Sunday, March 22, 2009

Three Post's In One Day

Wow this is a record for me I have never done this many post's in a day and I have still played the wii with the kids, fed and bathed them, I wish every Sunday was like this.
These cards below are just a few quikies I made with the Wild About You and i cant remember the name of the other set but it was my very first set so it has been good getting them out and yet again I have used my favourite colours certainly celery, choc chip, perfect plum.
I think thats enough for tonight. See you all next time. Susannah :-)

2 comments:

Cheryl Joshua said...

They are so cute,I love them!!! I should make a few quick cards to build up my stash! Thanks for the lovely comment.
xx

Kristy said...

These cards are all just gorgeous!

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View