Friday, December 5, 2008

A GREAT GIFT IDEA

This is the card I made four of these


This is the front cover to the folder


This is what it looks like inside the folder

The other night I was doing my usual thing blogging away and came across this project on Keesha's blog u can view it here. Its a wonderful gift idea I put four cards and matching envelopes in the card holder and gave it to my girlfriends mum today she just loved it so of course I was pleased so now I must make another one for this friday as I have to have a presant for a Kris Kringle. Make sure you check out Keesha's blog I most definately cant take the credit for this project and I will be making some more of these. I took the photos on my phone today when I was at the park so I hope they turn out ok.
Susannah :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice suz, well done.
Can we please have more photos of Imogen?

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View