Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration #32



Its been a while since I participated in Kristina Werner Challenge so I thought I should give it a go. Had fun playing around with this one hope you like it oh and yes its not riding hood red its ruby red didnt have that colour.
Cheers Susannah
A Few people have commented on how did I make this card so I thought I would explain below
I used silver foil paper and embossed it in my cuddlebug machine with the snowflakes embossing folder then I used one of the circles from the spellbinders nestabilities and cut the circle out and placed double sided tape on the foil paper to mount it. I think this photo makes the ball look like it is mounted out but in actual fact it is flat on the paper. I hope this has helped those that were interested.
Susannah:)

7 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

Stunning card Susannah.

Sarah
xx

Kristy said...

Wow this is gorgeous, how did you do that?

Precioso Designs said...

clever, clever girl!
Gorgeous, love it, very creative!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

gorgeous Kristina is gonna love htis! ~Donna

Leigh said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

Leonie said...

This is a stunning card, how did you do the ball?

Kristy said...

Hey Sus,
You should do a tutorial on how you did the ball!!! Yeah do it!
Your little sis Kristy

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View