Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Petal Prints


Big Bold Birthday Stamp Set


What a busy day I had yesterday between cooking the most yummiest Lasagne and baking for the kids, feeding my 13 week old baby, and I still managed to get a couple of cards made. My hubby didnt get home til late last night but he loved the Lasagne and wants me to make it again, I loved it too because both the kids ate it aswell so it was a sure winner.Anyway the cards I made were from the Stampin Up Stamps Big Bold Birthday and Petal Prints, my sister Kristy borrowed both these to me so I could have a play. The card made with the flowers was cased from a class I did with Kerri Hunter with a few changes though. Hope you like them.
Susannah

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View