Friday, October 31, 2008




This is my first one for the Midnight Madness Challenge had lots of fun doing it hope you all like it.
Join in the challenges by clicking on the
Midnight Maddness at the top of this page
Cardstock: Stampin Up Ruby Red, very vanilla, bazil blue, pale pink
I have used the cuddle bug machine to emboss the paper on this card
To purchase Stampin Up products click on my sister Kristy's link and view her catalogue they have great products that all co-ordinate with one another.

3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

oooh these are so clever Susannah!

pf said...

Congratulations Susannah!

Nathan has chosen you as the winer of Challenge #3. Well done, you can collect your trophy from the winning post on my blog by right clicking and saving the image.
I'll post your prize tomorow.
So good to see you creating again!

Paula

Robyn said...

Hi! Congratulatons on winning MM#3!
Your card was great! I do not have that stamp set but I want it now!!!
Your new little girl is just gorgeous!

About Me

My Photo
Susannah Iredale
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, Australia
Hi my name is Susannah, I am married to a wonderful husband and have three very beautiful children. I am very passionate about making crafty thats why I am loving making soaps and in particular cards, invitations and lots more. I get very little time to make things at the moment but when I do get the chance I do like sharing my ideas with you.
View my complete profile

Followers

Vistors to my Blog Page

The Soap Dish

The Soap Dish
Click to View